Personal DataPersonal Data refers to all personally identifiable information collected and recorded about an individual. We may collect the following Personal Data:
- Personal information: name, gender, nationality, date of birth, and names of your family members, their date of birth, nationality, etc.
- Contact information: address, telephone number, e-mail, address, etc.
- Payment information: credit card details, billing address, and other payment and billing information.
- Loyalty and referral program: details and partner program affiliation, marketing and analytical data.
- Accommodation information: dates of arrival and departure from our hotels, the location of the room, smoking/ non-smoking room, type of room and bed requests, preferred newspaper, etc.
- Feedback: records of your contact with us such as via the phone number, or if you get in touch with us online using our online services, details such as your mobile phone location data, IP address and MAC address, including history of any communications with us, and analysis of your interaction with us, which helps us to customize offers to you and provide information that we think are of interest or relevance to you.
- Technical information: IP address, geographic data, browser and computer system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you, etc.
- Professional information: if you are applying for a position at Ramada Addis, Addis Ababa, in addition to the above-mentioned information we may collect your education, training and employment records.
Collection Of Personal DataPersonal data may be requested or generated in different circumstances, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Marketing and communication activities: newsletters subscription, loyalty program registration, and participation in promotional offers, surveys, competitions, social media and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Reservations and purchasing activities: room or table reservations, check-in, and check-out, payment, submission of complaints or requests.
- Provided by third parties: information collected through marketing partners, tour operators, online reservation systems, and other third parties, which may include information provided by your travel agent, airline, credit card, and other service providers.
- Internet activities: connection to any Ramada Addis, Addis Ababa site, online reservations, questionnaires, and social media platforms etc.
- Job or internship applications.
Purpose Of Personal Data CollectionWe use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Performing our customer service obligations: management of reservations and your stay in our properties, catering to your requests, monitoring your use of services (telephone, bar, pay TV etc.).
- Improvement of our services: assessment of our services in hotels, restaurants, and other outlets, improvement the operation of our business, and development of new products and services.
- Personalization of our services and communications: personalize content and tailor our digital customer experience and offerings, understand customers' requirements to develop targeted marketing programs, newsletters, and promotions.
- Recruitment: recruitment of staff or interns for Ramada Addis, Addis Ababa.
- Compliance purposes: fulfill our statutory and fiscal compliance obligations.
Retention PeriodWe will define retention period of your Personal Data based on the following criteria:
- Reasonable business needs: for as long as we provide goods and services to you, or managing our relationship with you, managing our operations; and/or
- Reasonable statutory periods: for as long as someone could bring a claim against us or for as long we need to comply with our fiscal and legal obligations; and/or
- Other retention periods in line with legal and regulatory guidance and requirements.
Personal Data ProcessingWe rely on the following legal bases to process your personal data:
- Contractual necessity: all stages and activities relevant to managing services rendered to you, including inquiry, application, administration and management of accounts, reservations, requests, and complaints.
- Our legitimate interests: performance of contracts and support of our business units, affiliates, subsidiaries, member hotel owners, partners, suppliers etc.
- Compliance with legal obligations: compliance with applicable laws, prevention of fraud or money laundering, or defense against legal claims, including those in the area of labor law, social security, and data protection, tax, and other, as the case may be.
- Consent, as permitted by applicable law.
Disclosure Of Personal DataWe may share Personal Data with the following third parties for the purposes listed above:
- Ramada Addis, Addis Ababa' (including its affiliated companies) employees: to offer you the best service, we can share your personal data and give access to appropriate person within Wyndham Hotels & Resorts entities for certain specific categories of personal data, including but not limited to hotel staff, reservation staff, IT departments, commercial partners and marketing services, etc.
- Business partners and external service providers: including IT services, marketing services, call centers, banks and credit card issuers, legal services, consultants, and social networking sites.
- Local authorities: should it be required by local legislation or as part of internal Ramada Addis, Addis Ababa investigations, in accordance with legal requirements.
- Countries where our corporate offices are located (e.g. Emirates, China, Singapore, UK and USA);
- Countries in which we manage and operate hotels, residences, and/or sales offices; and
- Countries where our third-party service providers, advisors, and consultants are located, which changes from time to time.
Security Of Personal DataRamada Addis, Addis Ababa has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures, in compliance with legal requirements, with the aim of protecting the personal data, ensuring confidentiality in accordance with the principles laid in this policy. Whenever information is requested on credit cards, this communication is made via secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) lines, when you are using a browser which allows SSL, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
Personal Data RightsUnder certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Data. To exercise any of the following rights please submit a request to the address indicated below:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is processed, and, to request access to the Personal Data. Please note that this is not an absolute right, and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data about you and where applicable, you have the right to complete such information, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): Under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of Personal Data concerning you, and we may be obligated to erase that Personal Data.
- Right to the restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your Personal Data. In that case, your data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain limited purposes.
- Right to data portability: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the Personal Data about you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Right to object: Under certain circumstances, and at any time, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Personal Data by us, and we can be required to no longer process your Personal Data.
Ramada Addis, Addis Ababa
Bole Sub City, Block #14, Woreda #03,
House No 268, Africa Avenue, Addis Ababa
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia